This month Beth supplied us with our kit. It is an absolute adorable kit filled with everything needed to make any type of card from valentine's, birthday to just hello.
I decided this month that I really needed to use stamps that I have either had or just purchased along with my Copic markers. They certainly do no good sitting in a bin or drawer and are so cute on cards. That is why I bought them in the first place.
There is something so appealing in this image besides it not being a winter scene that just draws me in. I thought it would be the perfect card to welcome the newest addition to our clan my great niece. I put the little crown included in the kit on her head and used my bow easy to tie the double bow.
This little fairy is just so adorable. I matched the colors to the paper of which I cut out with a new die that I have never used. I also used flock in white to make it look more like snow under her feet and a little bit on the 'hi' in the corner along with a piece of washi tape along the bottom.
This owl is so cute I wanted a simple design to really showcase him or maybe it is a her. I used the pink heart from the kit which fit perfectly over the heart on the owl stamped image. The background stamp was done in Papertrey kraft ink which I then added a few pieces of the patterned paper in strips. The Happy Valentine day saying was cut using a heart shaped die but I had to add some paper on the back as there was not enough room for this cut out. I then used another background stamp with Papertrey raspberry fizz and another pink from Heidi Swapp to give the heart some texture.
This next card was stamped using a free stamp from one of my magazine subscriptions over in the UK. Love all the freebies I get. The background was done with ink and a stencil. The image was colored in with my Copics and the double bow was tied with my bow easy.
Last but certainly not least is this little turtle stamp. I used the speech bubble from the kit and used Heidi Swapp stamps for both the sentiment and the little flags. The flower in the bottom is from a previous kit but the leaves were from this current one. I used some twine from Doodlebug under the speech bubble. Attaching this was a challenge as I was unsure how to keep this under the speech bubble effectively. I ended up using my good old hot glue gun.
That is it for this month I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by.