"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, February 9, 2014

I didn't realize it has been this long since I have posted here on my blog.  Of course the holidays have come and gone.  The Polar vortex has come then come again and hopefully is gone for the year.  The snow has come and keeps coming with no end in site but we do live in the Midwest.

What brings me here today with you is PTI is having their 7th Anniversary celebration.  I have Beth to thank for sharing her love of their products and design team.  Not so sure how much my wallet likes her though or my husband if he had any idea.

I have created 3 cards using their color and sketch recipes.  I had such a fun time creating them!

So here we go.

I used PTI ink colors, new leaf, hawaiian shores, hibiscus burst, aqua mist & pure poppy.  I used Delightful Dahlia addition stamp set by Dawn McVey.  I just love this set and realized I need the original 1st set as well.


This next one is for one of my nephews so I liked this masculine design and color scheme.  The PTI ink colors used are ripe avocado, new leaf, hawaiian shores, aqua mist and classic kraft.  I used Stylish Sentiments for the saying.





For this last card I used PTI ink colors hawaiian shores, summer sunrise, raspberry fizz and pure poppy (the recipe called for scarlet jewel but I don't have that color yet).  I used Mat stack 6 stamp and dies along with Garden stamps by Dawn McVey.


I also took this picture, I really don't like selfie's, for their birthday celebration.

That is it for today's creative share.  I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Joni M said...

Terri,I LOVE your cards!
You've been a very busy lady! Good luck in the challege!

Terri said...

Thanks Joni!