"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mojo Monday

I find it is so much easier using a sketch to get my creativity flowing.  I really liked the sketch over at MojoMonday so decided to use that for the birthday card I need to get mailed out tomorrow for my sister in law.  Here is their sketch

I changed up the sketch quite a bit to suit my purposes as you can see in my finished card below -

 
I absolutely love how this turned out and hope she likes it as well.
 
Supplies -
 
PTI - Friendly flowers stamps (including the Happy Birthday)
PTI cardstock - ripe avocado
PTI ink - raspberry fizz, pure poppy, berry sorbet & ripe avocado
Spellbinder die
Webster pages ribbon
Kraft cardstock
 
Thanks again for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!