"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Monday, July 20, 2015

Simon Says Get in Shape

This idea has been rattling around in my head all day.  Once I got home from work and worked out I knew that I was going to skip my walking routine with my friend in lieu of making this card.  I love how it turned out and I know the friend I am sending it to will love it as well.

Here is a link to the challenge  Simon Says get in shape

Here is my card


I used PTI stamps and ink along with spritzing the background with some distress ink.  You know I can never leave something white.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super cute card, I adore the sweet shape. I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*