"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, January 3, 2016

Simon Says Monday challenge

Dinner is done and cleaned up.  Company has gone home so I thought while I was waiting for the dishwasher to finish I would make another card.  I have this really cute die from SSS that I have not tried yet so wanted to break that out with a stamp set from PTI.  I have to say I really love how this turned out even though it was a little more challenging with the masking that I decided to do with the little deer.
Here is my card





I used the stick it product behind the die but want to put a little multi medium matte behind a few places that I see not quite down the way I want.

Supplies:
Simon Says stamp die - Merry Christmas
Papertrey Ink - Tinsel & tags stamps, Winter woods paper and ink colors are fine linen, hawaiian shores and tropical teal

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments: