"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Monday, July 25, 2016

PTI - Masters STAMP-A-FAIRE 2016

This last Saturday Papertrey Ink had lots of challenges with some great tutorials by some of their design team members.  I have been able to complete only one of the challenges thus far but even if I don't get them done in time I am still going to give them a try. 

The challenge I was able to complete was done by Kay Miller.  The challenge was called Watercolor like a master.  I just loved how the stamp set Kay used looked so I decided to use that as well.  I tried some different color combinations but to be honest the ones she choose looked best.  Here is my card:


Some of the watercoloring could have been a little softer but this was a great lesson.

Supplies:

Ranger watercolor paper

PTI
Lovely lady cardstock
Stamps - Mums the word & Bold blossoms for the birthday sentiment
Ink - Summer sunrise, berry sorbet, spring moss, simply chartreuse and ripe avacado

Thanks for stopping by.

Terri

No comments: