"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Monday, August 8, 2016

Baby shower

This week there is a baby shower for one of the sweetest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of working with.  I had to make a special card for her and this is what I decided to create.


I just love this new color by Papertrey Ink, the name is Green Parakeet.  I used the cardstock to cut out the mat stack then used the ink to stamp both the image for the mat along with the sentiment.  I found the little piggy in my stash along with the buttons.  I think she is going to love it. :)

Supplies:
PTI
Cardstock - white and Green Parakeet
Harvest Gold patterned paper
Ink - Green Parakeet
A2 Noted scalloped die (for base card)
Mat stack 6 die and stamp
Cutting Garden stamp for sentiment

Making Memories - Pitterpatter felt sticker & buttons

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments: