"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, March 5, 2017

PTI Make it Monday

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.  I just had a yummy sushi lunch with my son and that just made my day. 
I finished this card that I started when I was home sick with a cold on Monday.
I really like how it turned out except that the vellum slipped a little so my sewing at the top is not exactly straight.  I vowed to like my imperfection and move on.  Here is my card:


I hope you had time to create this weekend as well.
Thanks for stopping by.
Terri

Supplies
PTI vellum & kraft cardstock
PTI Botanical blocks stamp and die
PTI Fine linen ink
MFT sketched chevron background stamp
MFT Watercolor wash brights
BoBunny stamp - with sympathy
versamark ink
white embossing powder

No comments: