"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, September 16, 2018

PTI September Create with Us

Papertrey Ink just had their September release yesterday so this week the challenge is to find inspiration from one of the Design Team members.  You can find the challenge here.
I absolutely love everything that the DT creates but Dawn McVey is my favorite.  You can find her here.
This is the card that I chose for my inspiration.


Isn't it beautiful?
And here is what I created.


I changed the orientation as I wanted to use that particular greeting.

Here are the supplies I used (all are PTI except the last 2).

Holiday Plaid patterned paper
Paper- Pinefeather and Pure Poppy
Dies- Pierced Feature Frames, Scallop Stackers Medium and A2 Noted Scalloped Dies
Stamp - Holiday Swoosh
Bazzill paper for card base
Black ink

Thank you for stopping by.
Terri

No comments: