"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Saturday, September 28, 2019

Simon Says Stamptember - Altnew

One of my newer purchases, and one of the most anticipated/exciting, is from Altnew entitled Angelique Motifs.  It is a set that I purchased not only the stamps/dies but also the newer mask stencil.  I won't lie there was a learning curve with the masks and my card is far from perfect.  But I know my recipient will love it regardless as it is handmade.


Here is a list of my supplies:

Altnew - Angelique Motifs - stamps/dies/stencil masks
Sequins
Avery Elle - Big Happy Birthday
Papertrey Ink - Watered Rose stamp (small leaf)
Ink -
Papertrey Ink - Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Lilac Grace, Lavender Moon, Amethyst Allure, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist & Hawaiian Shores
GinaK - Key Lime, Lucky Clover, Sea Glass & Tranquil Teal

I hope you enjoyed my card and thank you for stopping by!

Terri

No comments: