"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, June 21, 2009

I can't believe how long it has been since I have last posted on here.
We had to put down Jazzy this spring as she was really sick. Broke my heart but it was better for her. The other three are doing fine.
I thought I would share some of the work I have done in the past months.
This first one was using one of our sponsor kits by Theresa Collins. I just could not resist these pictures of me when I was 16 lol. And of course the next lo is of our precious Jasmine using another of TC pp's.

This next one is a favorite photo of mine of Belle. The sponsor was TaDa they had such a cute line. The pp actually is cut out at the bottom and I put another of their pp's behind for a fun look.

This one is of Bill when he was 3 cute picture of him on his birthday. This sponsor is Jillibean Soup. She has some really cute pp with adorable alphas, flowers and other really cute embellies.


Here are a few lo's that I created for challenges over the past few months.

These three girls were our dogs when I was a teenager. Buffy, Cinder & Sheiba.


This is my Zach how I miss him.
Then the next one is my Dad, stepmom, Jan & I.

And last but not least is my niece who is due to have her baby this week sometime!


Make sure to come back on Friday of this week for a blog hop challenge. We are having some great fun this weekend over at Scrappinmojo and hope you all can attend!

Talk to you all later.

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Gorgeous pages, Terri! :) You know Belle is always my favorite...I'm so biased. LOL That background paper on her page is the perfect color. And the thundercats LO took me back in time - I completely forgot about that show. tfs!

Looking forward to the hop this weekend! :)

Colleen said...

You've been busy creating some fabulous pages Terri!!

Terri said...

Thanks ladies!