"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sketch Saturday

Happy Sunday everyone.

I follow quite a few blogs over on bloglovin and I can't say how convenient that makes things.  This particular blog, Sketch Saturday, has a really cute sketch that I thought was simple and I could then create a quite elegant sympathy card I need to mail tomorrow.  Here is the sketch

And here is the link to the blog Sketch Saturday.  This week the giveaway is a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says and we all know how much I like to shop.

Without further ado here is my take on the sketch


I really like how this turned out and might need to use this design a few more times this year.

Here is a list of my supplies:

Papertrey Ink cardstock - New Leaf
Papertrey Ink - Royal Velvet ink
Papertrey Ink - Cutting Garden stamp (sympathy)
Prima - Say it in Crystals
Wild Rose Studio - Bluebell paper (flowers) - this was a free gift from my Quick Cards subscription

Thank you for stopping by!

Terri

3 comments:

Kathy S said...

Oh Terry this is a beautiful use of the Sketch Saturday sketch and you are right, who doesn't LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a $25 gift certificate for SSS. Good Luck and do join us again soon!

Joni M said...

I REALLY LOVE this card, Terri! Your stamping is FANTASTIC!!!

Debra Miller said...

Pretty card, love the paper you used. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs Deb