"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI Anniversary paper crafting alphabet challenge

For this challenge you could either use four letters from your first or last name.  There was also an option to use all letters but my last name is a bit long for that.
I had to use:
W - watercoloring
A - add a border
L - lean sentiment on an angle
K - kraft cardstock

Here is my card


I learned a few things about the zig water color pens that I will use next time.  Like get the paper a bit wet first......but I still like the outcome.

Supplies:

PTI
Bold Blossoms coloring sheets
Stamps - Plaid builder from Make it Market a la carte and Keep it simple Birthday II
Ink - Classic kraft, Summer sunrise and Royal velvet
Kraft cardstock

Zip clean color real brush - violet, light violet and deep green

Thanks for stopping by.

Terri

No comments: