"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, March 20, 2016

PTI create with us

As this last week was release time for the new products at Papertrey Ink for March the Make it Monday is instead a Create with us.  This is where you can pick a designer's creation that you would like to use as inspiration.  You can find them all here PTI.
I choose a lovely card by Laurie Willison.  Here is the link to her blog Soapbox Creations.  Here is the card I chooose

What I liked was the soft color behind her flowers.  Mine is a little bolder than Laurie's but I really like how it turned out.  Of course I had a few little failures first as seen here.


Because this was such a mess I decided to try out a bunch of different colors to see which worked best with the design I had in mind.  Here is my finished card





I hope my girlfriend likes it!

Supplies:
Papertrey ink:
Hibiscus Burst cardstock
Raspberry Fizz ink
Fancy Pants sentiments stamps
Wink of Stella for sparkle
Distress Marker - Wilted violet
Small flowers for bling

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments: