"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, February 25, 2018

February PTI blog hop

Today Papertrey Ink has their monthly blog hop.  The colors as I interpreted them are soft which is a little outside my norm.  This was a good challenge for me to stretch outside my comfort zone.

Here is the link if you are interested in joining along Blog Hop.

This is what I created.


Supplies are all PTI.

Stamps - Corner Adorner February & Sentiment Staples - Birthday
Ink - Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Pale Peony & Lilac Grace
Cardstock - Soft Stone & Lilac Grace

I hope you enjoyed this cute card and join in over on PTI's blog.

Thank you for stopping by.

Terri

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

pretty take on the inspiration photo!!

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful inspired CAS design! love the soft colors you used on your corner stampings!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. Those new corner stamps are pretty.

Betty Wright said...

This is so pretty! I love this set!

Traci M said...

A lovely breath of Spring!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Lovely, soft & pretty design!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so pretty! Haven't had a chance to play with my set yet...hopefully soon! :0)

Dawn Y. said...

So soft and lovely, Terri! The Corner Adorner stamps and dies are waiting on my craft table. I'm so inspired to try them. Can't wait! 💗

Lea Lawson said...

This is so soft & pretty! Love the corner florals! ♥♥

Tanya Boser said...

Drooling over those corner florals!!

Vicki Finger said...

My PTI package was here when we got home last evening and I am anxious to ink up my Corner Adorner set. Yours is quite lovely!