"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Papertrey Ink September blog hop

This month the inspiration has a very fall like feel but I am not exactly ready for summer to be over yet.  Here is the inspiration photo and this is the link to the post to play along here.



This was my take using the colors for inspiration in this birthday card.  I just love those corner adorners.😉


This is a list of my supplies (all are PTI except for the last one)

Cardstock - Prairie  Grass & Saffron Spice
Patterned paper - Bitty Big- Honey Nut
Dies: Scallop Stackers Large & Pierced Feature Frames Oval
Stamp/Die set - Corner Adorner May
Ink - Prairie Grass, Saffron Spice, Honey Nut, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise & Cocoa Bean
SCT delivered stamp - Celebration

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you had a chance to play along.

Terri

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Sweet! A great Fall birthday card, love the Adorners like you!

adele holcomb said...

I love Corner Adorners too, and these happy flowers look great paired with Bitty Big plaid!

maria f. said...

Love your use of the plaid!

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful layering of die cuts and patterns Terri! love the corner flowers in the fall colors!

Betty Wright said...

Fantastic fall Birthday card!

Marcia Hill said...

A great Fall card and I'm a big fan of those corner adorners too! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Nancy Penir said...

So so pretty, Terri. Have yet to use my Corner Adorners, but this gives me a push to get them inked!