"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, August 2, 2015

Background check class

Hi there everyone.
After cleaning all my windows and mirrors in the house with those amazing E-cloths I thought I deserved a little crafty time.  I am taking another amazing class over at Online Card Classes.  I just love the teachers and there is a little something for everyone.
I have many cards to make this month so thought I would try one of the techniques.  I have to say I liked the technique but hated my coloring so I turned it over to use the other side.  Amazing that is the side I should have been coloring in the first place lol.  Leave it to me to do things backwards.
I think my nephew is going to like this, or at least I hope so.  Here it is

The picture is a little wonky sorry.

Here is a list of my supplies:

Tim Holtz - Crazy bird stamps/dies

PTI
ink - Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores and Tropical Teal
paper - Tropical teal cardstock and white cardstock for card front

Ranger - distress ink - Gathered Twigs

Copics -
Y02, Y04, Y11, YR02, YR04 & YR65

Spica pens - orange and lemon

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments: