"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI 9th Anniversary - Saturday Snail Mail

The last challenge I am completing today is a thank you card for the warehouse staff at PTI.  I can just imagine how busy they are after the 15th of the month as that is release day.  When I get my order, which is always right, it puts a huge smile on my face.  So hopefully my little card will do the same.


I wish you could see in the picture the shine on my little oval as I covered it in wink of stella.

Supplies:

PTI
Make it Market - Garden Gild for Happiness stamp, Ruby Reprise- thank you stamp and Make it Market kit - Lovely Laurel for the little sequin flowers
Ombre stripes background paper
Wink of Stella pen

Thank you for stopping by today.
Terri

No comments: