"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI's 9th anniversary continued

This is the last day to work on challenges over at PTI.  I have written down a bunch of the challenges as I have a few cards that I need to make so that I can get them out in the mail on Tuesday.  I always plan on getting my cards done in advance but it never works out that way.
This challenge is the Color pop fortune teller.  I remember making these when we were in grade school but for the life of me can't remember what we wrote inside.  I will have to ask one of my girlfriends.

My colors were raspberry fizz, berry sorbet and royal velvet.  I had to add a leaf color for my flowers so choose spring moss.
Here is my card


Supplies (all are PTI)

Ombre stripes paper for background
Fall Florals stamps/dies
Ink - Berry sorbet, Royal velvet and Spring Moss

I will be back later with more :)

Thanks for stopping by
Terri

No comments: