"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, November 15, 2015

Online Card Classes

As I had mentioned yesterday I am taking a class over at Online Card Classes entitled Holiday Style.  The teachers are all very different in their styles but all are creating projects that are very easy to duplicate in your own style. 
Here is my card from day 3.






The hardest part on this card was the embossing.  I am definitely not a pro so skipped and used a Wink of Stella pen, in gold, for the border of the card and the little ornaments on the tree.  I still embossed the star on the tree and the sentiment.

Supplies:

Ranger distress ink - Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap - Archival ink by Wendy Vecchi in Fern Green and Jet Black
Versamark ink
Shellac Gold embossing powder
Wink of Stella pen in gold
My Favorite things - Hand lettered holiday stamp -christmas
Papertrey Ink - O'Tannenbaum stamp set - merry

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments: