"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, April 16, 2017

Papertrey Ink - Create with us

Papertrey Ink had their April release this week.  They also had their Create with us challenge instead of their normal Make it Monday which gives more autonomy with so many design team members creations to choose from. 
Here is the link PTI
I just fell in love with this particular design because of the shadows.  It definitely helped me decide to purchase this new stamp set by Dawn McVey.  Isn't it lovely?


Here is my creation.

My leaves are a little bit darker and I am wondering if she stamped off with them first. 

Supplies:
PTI stamps - Bold Blossoms, Happiness in bloom and Meadow Greens
PTI ink - Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise, Bright Buttercup and Soft Stone

Thank you for stopping by!

Terri


3 comments:

Carmela said...

Beautiful! Looks like you are getting ready for the blog hop!

paperkicks said...

Gorgeous card! Love the gray with the yellows...great interpretation!

Kathy Mc said...

Great minds think alike, right? I was also inspired by this card of Nichole's. Yours is a beauty!