"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Monday, February 18, 2019

PTI Win it Wednesday

Laurie's Fabulous favorites challenge #2.

I used a layout for my card that I saw on Pinterest sometime towards the end of last year.  The design was simple which really caught my eye.

My favorite color is hard to pin down but for this challenge I am saying it is Aqua Mist.  Here is my card -

I used four different stamp sets for this card to really mix it up.  I think my girlfriend is going to love it.

Supplies:
Aqua Mist cardstock
PTI stamp sets: Gran's Garden, Leave it be, Spruce & Sprigs & Ivy & Bloom
PTI ink - Melon Berry, Soft Stone, Prairie Grass, Bright Buttercup, Stormy Sea & Canyon Clay
Wink of Stella for some shimmer
Gina K connect glue
Sequins

Thank you for stopping by!
Terri

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Gorgeous card! Love Gran's Garden florals. Your card is beautifully designed.