"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, March 17, 2019

PTI Win it Wednesday

These challenges help me to keep up on my cardmaking.  Sometimes you just want to read a book or walk the mall with a girlfriend and get a Starbucks.
This weeks challenge was to use a sentiment die as your focal point.  I really wanted to use my Bold Borders Wave die for this card, the idea was already in my head, so I stamped a Backgrounds Basic stamp onto Kraft cardstock using Kraft ink then die cut the paper.  With some subtle patterned paper behind this border die it truly makes the birthday sentiment pop.  Here is my card -



The card is for my brother in law, guy cards are so hard to do.

Here are my supplies:
All are PTI

Bold Borders Wave
Background Basics Birch
Happy birthday die
Cardstock - Kraft and Americana
Pattern paper - Bitty Big Spring Moss

Thank you for stopping by!

Terri

No comments: