"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, September 15, 2019

Simon Says Stamptember - GinaK Designs

I recently took a road trip up into Wisconsin to visit Gina's store, Village Paper & Ink, and found some wonderful items that had to come home with me.  Of those the Glitz glitter gel intrigued me the most.  Yes, me the one that HATES glitter wanted to really try out this product.  Can I say magic!  No glitter all over my workspace but the glitter shine on the finished product.
Of course I had to try out the black and then using the white I added colored with some of her ink that I had also purchased.  Because of this I had this weird blob of purple glitz in the corner of my paper that I had to cut away.  The idea of cutting along the design came to me today while trying to figure out how to make this look acceptable for a card. I glued my image to a black background, white embossed a sentiment, popped this up with craft foam, matted on another piece of cardstock that matches my image then the whole thing was glued to a white card base.  I added some sequins for some additional shine.
 I LOVE how this turned out, what do you think?




Supplies:
GinaK Glitz glitter gel - black
GinaK Art Stencil floral
The Greetery birthday sentiment
PTI - Soft Stone cardstock
Sequins
Black Bazzil cardstock


Thank you for stopping by!

Terri

No comments: