"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Sunday, November 15, 2015

Crazy birds

Last card for today. 
I am taking a class at Online Card Classes entitled Holiday Style.  I am having so much fun creating these fantastic cards.
This card took the most time due to all of the die cuts and the multiple times I had to stamp the falling snow.  I did lift the teacher, Nichol Magouirk, as the design was absolutely perfect!
As you know I love the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps and jump at the chance to use them.  Here is my lift:






Here are my supplies:

Stampers Anonymous- Tim Holtz - Bird Crazy and Crazy Things
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - dies to match both stamp sets
Simon Says Stamp - Stitched slopes and hills dies
My Favorite Things - Hand lettered holiday stamps
Ink - Memento/Tuxedo Black
Ranger - Distress ink/Blueprint Sketch
Papertrey Ink - Fresh Snow hybrid
Ranger - Multi Medium Matte glue
Copic colors - C1, C4, R27, R29, RV25 & RV29

Thanks for stopping by.
Terri

No comments: