"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Saturday, November 14, 2015

Holiday Style

I am taking a great class over at Online Card Classes which is titled Holiday Style.  I have 2 cards that I want to create thus far and here is one of them.  I love how this simplistic style can be mass produced with ease.






I used the following supplies:

Papertrey ink
Spruce and Sprigs stamps (leaves, branches and berries)
I don't have the dies yet for that set and had to hand cut eek.
Bells & Boughs stamp (Merry Christmas)
Ink colors - Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow and their new color Vintage Jadeite

Ranger
Distress inks - Fired Brick and Festive Berries

Sorry I have to add this photo of my sweet boy who usually sits in my craft room with me.  I miss you buddy!!!


No comments: