"A friend is what the heart needs all the time"
Henry Van Dyke



Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Last lesson and Make it Monday challenge

Today's post is for both my online card class and the Make it Monday over at PTI.  Here are the links to both sites PTI Make it Monday and Online Card Classes.
Over at PTI, Dawn McVey created a soft and subtle card on kraft cardstock.  I decided to incorporate that into my last day of class using the soft and subtle approach.
Here is what Dawn made:


The premise is to use a white ink first which will then give you a truer color of the ink you use next.  I really liked this idea and choose a more subtle pallet.
Here is my card:






I really like how this turned out so soft with just a punch of shine with the tinsel.

Supplies:

Papertrey Ink cardstock Aqua Mist
Papertrey Ink - ink - Ocean Tides, Hawaiian Shore, Aqua Mist and Fresh Snow
Papertrey Ink - O'Tannenbaum stamp (merry sentiment stamp)
My Favorite Things - Hand lettered holiday (christmas sentiment stamp)
Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Scribbly Christmas
Tim Holtz idea-ology - Tinsel- Winter

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments: